The Tow Tractor
The Load Lifter Tow Tractor was designed and built originally for the manufactured housing industry. Although this machine is also ideal for lifting and towing heavy equipment or a large load on a rough terrain environment. The Tow Tractor has a hitch capacity of 15,000 lbs. with a lift height of 36″. The Tow Tractor also offers its version of a U-Hitch along with the standard 2 5/16″ Ball Hitch. This is ideal for moving trailers in a yard or even 5th Wheel Applications.
This Tractor has maintained the same rugged frame as our popular 2200/2400 Series. Available in both 2 and 4 wheel drive, this was designed around the operator and includes unparalleled visibility and modern machine ergonomics. Advanced vibration and sound deadening technologies were used during the design process to provide quiet, smooth performance.
Features and Benefits
- 15,000 Lb. Hitch Capacity
- Available in 2 and 4 Wheel Drive
- Rugged Main Frame Construction
- Easy on and off Access
- Ergonomic Controls
- Superior Visibility
- Oil Immersed Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Compenentized Power Train
- Tilt Steering Console
- Designed and Built for the Manufactured Housing Industry
- Also Ideal for Moving Trailers or Other Equipment Around a Yard
- Manufactured in North America