The Laborer Series
Compact is the best term to describe the fully redesigned Laborer. Developed originally for the Mining industry, the Laborer is a heavy duty, all-purpose rough terrain forklift that offers big machine features in a condensed format.
Unlike industrial forklifts that share a smaller profile, the Laborer comes in 2 and 4 wheel drive, and offers true rough terrain performance for a wide range of applications. The ability to negotiate cramped areas and move materials from inside warehouses to the outdoors in all types of conditions is what separates it from conventional rough terrain forklifts.
The all new, fully isolated operators module features a roomy interior, improved ergonomics, and excellent sightlines for the operator. The module comes with tilt steering, a suspension seat, and full R.O.P.S. & F.O.P.S. certification as standard equipment.
The Laborer utilizes a componentised power train consisting of a 65 HP Interim Tier 4 Diesel or LPG engine, a 4 speed shuttle transmission and heavy duty planetary drive and steer axles. The new steer axle provides an industry leading turn radius of only 143 inches (2WD only) giving the Laborer unmatched work site maneuverability. A width of 68 inches for the 6,000 lb. model, and an operator’s module height of 84 inches allow the Laborer to work in areas where conventional rough terrain forklifts cannot maneuver.
Load Lifter offers the Laborer in 6,000, 8,000 & 10,000 lb. capacities with lift heights to 18 feet. A full range of attachments and vehicle options are available making the Laborer the solution for all types of industries today.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Compact rugged design
- Available in two & four wheel drive
- Widths as low as 68 inches
- Lift heights of up to 18 feet
- 6 – 8 – 10,000 LBS capacity
- Limited slip differential
- Massive front drive axle with outboard planetary drive gears
- Hydraulically oil immersed disc brakes
- Standard 65 HP EPA compliant interim tier 4 Diesel Engine
- Optional 74 HP Turbo Engine
- Optional (LPG) 75 HP 2.4 L, 4 Stroke Engine
- Fully componentized power train
- High ground clearance 9″
- Four speed synchromesh transmission with shuttle
- Full range of integral attachments
- Available high visibility, fully equipped all weather cab
- Fully isolated R.O.P.S. & F.O.P.S. operators module
- Well suited to the Utility & Government and Mining markets